Post-It Magic? How to make sure YOU make use of this magical tool. And not the other way round.
Updated: Jun 17, 2020
Post-It or Sticky Notes can be the best invention ever.
And they can be the worst pain in the neck.
Depending on how you can make them work FOR YOU!
If you want to look and act like a Sticky Note Pro, then this innovation training about How to use post-it notes for workshop facilitation or any other usage quiet frankly – to ACT LIKE A PRO!!! is for you my friend.
In this session, I'll share my 6 secrets that I wish I had known a decade ago when I got started with workshop design, facilitation, and heavy usage.
6 Magical tricks that save your time, flow, and sanity. Big time.
Here you'll find a quick win overview.
For the whole magic, simply click on the video above.
1. How to open a new post-it stack with elegance: POP IT
2. Maximize the lifetime of your post-it: Tear from the side
3. Communicate like a pro 1: Use the right pens
4. Communicate like a pro 2: Use Capital letters and visuals
5. Stop the mess: Use color coding
6. Size and brand matters: Invest in 3M
I hope this changes your game.
Does it? Let me know in the comment section below.
With appreciation and lots of cheering.